I wish life could be a little more easier, as all we ever want we never get it. but still God's being really kind n I know he ( in my mind God's a He) really loves me. But still I wish I could just ask him, why cant I just get what I want , n why I have to get hurt again n again when I am being true in what I am doing.
Love is the best thing that can happen to anyone.. but it can became the worst too. loving someone is the most beautiful thing n getting it back from that person is better than beautiful. Its rear to be loved by someone you love or love someone who loves you. There's always an imbalance there, as we cant always get what we want. The game is all about the want , desire, passion. We all keep running after this and I can say , this is life.
I think I am just missing someone around .... loneliness can make you do crazy things, me being normally a crazy person, so I can be really go mad......just kidding people, you don't have to call a doctor.My tears will just make me feel better.
Tears are always there to let go of the bad feeling or the loneliness. I wish the person you wanted at that time could come so easily,but if all this was so easy life would have been so boring. I hope you all agree with me on this. We all want some excitement in our life's - Good or Bad all are welcome, as these make the experiences, and we learn from them and they make us strong. So I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Thoughts like this will never have time to be penned down if ones not alone n lonely. so loneliness is needed to feel the importance of loved ones and for me to try something I suck at, please forgive me readers, but there is just little more to go..
I feel so much better just getting out what I was thinking and best part is my smiles back : ) This being my First Blog its always going to be special.. hey blogy you a make me feel better.
All I wanna say before I end this. Never hurt someone who loves you, and be true to yourself. As what goes around comes around.
No comments:
Post a Comment